There is nothing fixed in stone on this subject as for each and every project the customer experience and involvement will vary depending on the project they want to produce. The most important aspect I have discovered working on creative/ artistic projects with people over the years is communication!. Please, if you are planning on going ahead with a project create an account with the hive. This helps me enormously with keeping track of customer order numbers and project dates & deadlines. As your initial command will be enregistered in a database. Thank you in advance for your comprehension.
So to try and resume:
(1) The initial contact will be through the Contact form/ E-mail or Telephone (Mobile)
(2) Following that there is usually a lot of back & forth E-mailing, screen sharing laying down the blue print for the project and the time scale.
(3) Once everything is clear for both parties I will send you a detailed quote for the work by E-mail in .pdf format
(4) If you agree to the final price we can go ahead with the project. After this point the price is fixed and can not be changed
(5) You can ask for update reports, low-resolution images, videos, screen captchas with watermark so as you can validate the progress.
(6) The final project will be delivered to you after payment along with a detailed invoice. (all original files in .zip format). Over the cloud large file sharing platform if the project is over 2GB
So it is all clear for you to understand how the system all works together. The image below shows an example estimation (format .pdf). The table shows all the information concerning the project. The section observations/ description this information is not automated from a database and is written to you by a human and summarises the project. This will be sent to you before the start of the project by email so as you can validate the project and fix the total price.
When the project is finished, you will receive a fully detailed invoice with your order reference number, the mode of payment, the date and of course the table showing the service & price of your project. If you qualify for any form of *reduction it will also be included. As always the human touch is present. In the body section of the invoice, I write to you in person. *Reductions come in the form of vouchers, offers on the website or excellent customer!
Directly to your E-mail
(Quote format .pdf)
Throughout duration of the entire project
Direct debit by E-mail
(Invoice format .pdf)
No extra charges after agreed quote